Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: HANAair Professional Blow Dryer and Misikko.com

Review: HANAair Professional Blow Dryer and Misikko.com


Product: HANAair Professional Blow Dryer
Misikko.com Price: $194.99
Features: 2 Fan Speeds, 3 Heat Settings and Cold Shot, Ionic heat, Pure Tourmaline Crystals, comes with a concentrator, 2 year Warranty.

I received this product from Misikko.com. I had never partnered with a company before to complete a review so when I received an email from John from Misikko I was a bit sceptical. I decided to do some research on the company and search up various other reviews about their products and it seemed like a good company to pair up with and John was very friendly.

When I received this dryer in the mail I opened the box to find some lovely extras, like a sleeping mask with Misikko on it. It was a very nice touch and made me feel as though they took great pride in their company with the care they put into the packages that they send out. Also, when I was reading reviews on their website others had also said they included some extras in their boxes as well, so it is not just because I reviewed their product for them, which also made me feel like they cared about each of their customers, not just those that are reviewing their products.

Another great fact about Misikko is that it is a family-run business. John let me know that his mother even comes in and helps out, which is great. Who doesn’t want to support a family-run business over a huge company that really doesn’t care about their customers?

I received this hair dryer a little over two months ago and I have waited to complete this review until I could give my honest opinion on the product. I have always thought that expensive blow dryers were a waste of money when my $30 blow dryer from Walmart worked just fine which is why I was excited to try out this dryer. I can honestly tell you that the difference between my two blow dryers is incredible. Let me break it down for you in a list of Pro’s and Con’s about the product;


Pro’s
• This iron dries my hair extremely fast. My old dryer would take about 10-15 minutes while this takes me 5 minutes from right out of the shower wet hair to dry. I couldn’t believe the difference! It also makes styling my hair much quicker since the heat is so high.
• The three heat settings are amazing. Have you ever used a blow dryer and had it burn your neck or scalp? If that happens with this dryer all you have to do is turn down the heat.
• The ions actually make your hair appear healthier and very shiny which is something I haven’t ever found in other ion heat products.



Con’s
• My plug ended up fraying (see photo to the left) I contacted John from Misikko and he assured me that there was no danger to this. I was told that HANA has been contacted so hopefully the next batch will be fixed. John also assured me that if this were to happen to another customer they would receive a replacement or a refund.
• I wish that it had a piece of velcro on the cord so that storage would be more convenient like my CHI flat iron. Instead I just use an elastic to tie up the cord when I’m finished using the dryer.
• The price, since you can get affordable blow dryers, though they do not blow dry as fast as this one nor do they give you as good of a blow out when using them to style your hair.

Conclusion
I wouldn’t say that this is something you need if you only blow dry your hair to get it dry, since it’s pretty pricey just for that, but if you like to use a round brush and get a great blow out I would definitely recommend this blow dryer! Another reason to purchase this is how fast your hair will be dry. If you have thick hair like mine and dread blow drying your hair then it is worth the investment to get it done fast.

Would I purchase this product?
I can honestly say I would. I’m now addicted to drying my hair with a round brush and this hair dryer is the perfect tool to achieve the look I want. Plus the amount of time I save when I blow dry it flat is amazing. It makes my hair routine so much faster!

My experience with Misikko.com was great so even if a blow dryer isn’t want you’re looking for please take the time to visit their site and take a look around. They have a variety of different products at varying price ranges so chances are there will be something that will appeal to you.

Please visit the following links;

Main page: http://www.misikko.com/
Flat Irons: http://www.misikko.com/flat-irons.html
Hair Dryers: http://www.misikko.com/hair-dryers.html
Curling Irons: http://www.misikko.com/curling-irons.html
Hair Care Products: http://www.misikko.com/haircare.html

**This product was sent to me to review. I am not being paid to do this review. These are my honest opinions on the product **

No comments:

Post a Comment