Sunday, October 16, 2011

Product Rave: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Product Rave: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle


Brand: Aussie
Product: 3 Minute Miracle
Price: Roughly $3 at Target
Verdict: Well worth the money! It's a steal!

I have been having major breakage issues with my hair for the past month or so due to bad colour at a salon I used to go to. I went looking for products that would mend my broken hair and ended up with the Joico K-Pac system, which worked really well but was quite pricey for how much of the product I had to use. I went shopping with a girlfriend of mine in New York state and she was telling me about how great Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle was so I decided to try it and thank god I did :)

Now, let me first state that you will not see amazing results instantly but it has definitely helped to repair my hair. I find that it works just as well as the Joico K-Pac deep conditioner at a fraction of the price. It has an amazing coconut smell that lasts until the next time I wash my hair, which I love! It makes my hair just as soft as the Joico, but doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like the Joico one did. Basically for $3, this product is a steal! Definitely worth trying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment