Wednesday, February 27, 2019

5 MUST-HAVE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR A LOB HAIRCUT

5 MUST-HAVE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR A LOB HAIRCUT

I recently cut my hair into a lob (aka mom haircut lol) and so I have recently been trying some new products to suit the new style. Today I am going to be sharing all of my favorite products I can't live without and why!

I recently found this curling iron thanks to Lauren Kay Sims (love her!!). It works so well and it is the perfect size for loose beachy waves on a lob! This curling iron is 1.25 inches or 32mm and it is so great and also extremely affordable! It gives me the perfect amount of wave for my shorter hair, I'm in love!

This stuff is so good! I was debating about getting the Oribe dry texturizing spray but since I'm new to texturizing sprays I decided to give this one a try first. It smells heavenly and really completes a beachy wave hair look. It makes the hair look piece-y and gives the perfect amount of texture while also making your hair smell amazing!

This is my first DryBar product ever and I am so impressed! This makes me want to try everything! I love how it's dry yet moisturizes my ends. My hair has been so dry from this winter weather and this brings it back to life. My hair feels so soft and smells SO GOOD. I highly recommend trying this out! Let me know in the comments if you have any Dry Bar favorites I should try next!

This stuff is so inexpensive but is amazing at keeping fly-away's at bay! The Canadian winter has not been kind to my hair so frizz is unfortunately a daily struggle! This stuff stops frizz in it's tracks! I do recommend using it sparingly though, a little goes a long way! I take a tiny amount on my fingers and rub it between them and apply it to my ends first then use what is remaining on my roots where fly away's are.

Etsy scrunchies
Lastly I have been loving scrunchies!! I know, hello 1990's! lol They are back again and I couldn't be happier! I found these two on Etsy, but every store seems to have them these days!

I hope this post has helped you find some new hair goodies! Please let me know your hair favorites down below!








No comments:

Post a Comment