Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review: L'Oreal Hydra-Total 5 Ultra Even line

Review: L'Oreal Hydra-Total 5 Ultra Even line

Hey guys!

I got a chance to try L'Oreal's new skincare line when Influenster chose to send me my own customized line! (Well, kind of - they chose which one of their 3 lines suited my skin best, but let's pretend they made it for only me ;))

I got to test out all four products in the 'Ultra Even' Routine. This line is formulated for Normal Skin.

First is the scrub. I was a little hesitant to try this out as I don't normally use scrubs. I was pleasantly surprised at how gentle this scrub is. It smells AMAZING and really did a good job getting off any extra makeup off of my face. The one issue I had with this is it made my skin a little bit oily :( I noticed the oil and elminated each product from the line for a few days and my skin went back to normal after a few days of not using this. So if you are prone to an oily t-zone this may not work well for you either. If you have normal skin by the definition then you will probably LOVE this!

Next was the toner. I was SO EXCITED to try this! I have been looking for a toner to add to my skincare routine and this one is great! It smells amazing (like everything in this line!) and it is affordable which is great! I give this a thumbs up!

Next up is the Ultra-Even lotion, which is basically a 'Day' lotion. This is so lightweight - I love it! It has a very simple clean smell so it's not as highly fragranced as the rest of the line if scent bothers you. I also love that it has SPF 20! It works well under makeup and is very affordable for every day use. This is probably my favourite product in the line :)

Lastly is the Ultra-Even moisturizer. This product smells amazing! The scent lingers as you wear it, which I love! I used this moisturizer at night and really liked it! It isn't too thick but it is the perfect weight for a night cream. The only thing is I wish it had some anti-aging properties, but I think this line is aimed toward the younger generation who aren't looking for anti-aging yet.

All in all, I love this line! I wish the products had more natural ingredients but they are comparable to most other skincare products you would find at the drugstore. The scent of every one of these products are incredible which I really enjoy! Now all they need is an eye cream for the line :)

Have you tried any of the new L'Oreal Hyrda-Total 5 lines? Did you like them? Leave a comment below :)

Thanks for dropping by & reading my blog!

 

** These products were sent to me for free from Influenster.com. As always, my opinions are 100% honest and my own. I am not being compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment