Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Here's to a new start!

Here's to a new start!

Hey guys!

I haven't updated this blog in a hot second so let me re-introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Kristy! 

I am a wife and a mom to two beautiful little girls, Grace (almost 4) and Holly (almost 2). I am currently a SAHM but may be heading back to work soon. I have had a YouTube channel for years. First it started off as a beauty channel (much like my blog) and has slowly developed into a lifestyle and motherhood channel where I also show everything else I'm loving. 

I have many interests; health, fitness, beauty, fashion, entertainment, family - you name it! That's why I have decided to start up my blog again so this can be a space where I can share whatever is on my mind.

So if you are a lover of all things girly, healthy lifestyle and motherhood - then you're in the right place!

I hope this blog will be a place where you can look to for inspiration and I hope that it can always be a positive place for you to turn to.


No comments:

Post a Comment