Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Body Shop - Holiday Gift Sets 2015

The Body Shop - Holiday Gift Sets 2015

The Body Shop has so many cute gift sets this year and the best part - so many are under $20! They also have some amazing pricey/luxurious sets as well :)

Here are all the items I was sent and let me tell you - the smell of the box was phenomenal!


I'll break everything down for you including links to where you can purchase them!


Strawberry Festive Cracker - $10
This is such a cute gift idea! They have a few different scents but they are all in this cute little cracker! This would be so cute taped to the outside of a gift or even on it's own as a gift for a coworker or as a stocking stuffer!


This is the perfect gift and such a good way to try out a few different products if they are new to The Body Shop! I have received different scents of this gift set over the years and I loved getting them! :)

White Musk Treats Gift Set - $10
This comes with a body lotion, a shower gel and a loufa! This is perfect for a stocking stuffer :)

Apple Soap - $5
I can't find this scent on their website but I found the Frosted Cranberry instead (linked above) which smells AMAZING! I haven't personally tried this soap yet but I think it would be a good addition to a DIY basket :)

Sugar Plum Lip Balm
I can't find a link to this on their site at all, so head into a store to get this if you're interested :) I have used it & it smells AMAZING! It's really moisturizing, very glossy and doesn't really have any colour to it! It would be perfect thrown into a DIY spa gift basket :)


Oils of Life Skincare Collection Gift Set - $65
I have used this & OH MY GOD, I LOVE it so far! The oil is super moisturizing & not as greasy as you would think! It settles right into the skin. I wouldn't use it during the day, but it's perfect for nighttime :) The moisturizer is good anytime! They smell very natural, no harsh scents.

Mango Premium Selection Gift Set - $45
Their mango line is delicious! It smells like a ripe peach to me lol but I am in love! I have used all of these products and they make for an amazing routine, specifically before bed :)

Modern Gent's Post Party Rescue Kit - $32
This comes with a lotion and an eye cream. I'm not sure that I'd recommend this as I don't think many guys I know would actually use this but the tin is cute!

**These items were all sent to me from The Body Shop's PR company. I am not being compensated for this post and as always all opinions are my own :)






3 comments:

  1. You are a lifesaver!! Thank you for sharing these, Kristy. The cracker has to be my favorite - I will definitely be gifting some this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my post Natasha! Happy Holidays! :)

      Delete
  2. I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    perm mississauga
    facials mississauga
    Hair Salon Mississauga

    ReplyDelete