Wednesday, April 13, 2011

John Frieda - Go Blonder Lightening Spray

John Frieda - Go Blonder Lightening Spray

If you have highlighted or died blonde hair you will LOVE me after you read this post. I have found an amazing product that has prolonged the amount of time in between my highlights.(& it's under $10.00 at drugstores! ;))

I used to have to go get my roots touched up once every four weeks max. I have naturally brown hair but I have highlighted it with tons of blonde highlights and my hair grows really quickly so roots are an issue. NOT ANYMORE!

John Frieda's go blonder lightening spray has helped to blend my roots extremely well. Now since my hair is brown it hasn't made it the exact same colour as my highlights but the way it has blended my roots with the blonde highlights has really prolonged my colour. It has also brought my highlights back to life as they had become very dull after about a month.

Right now I am at 10 weeks and a half and I have no plans of getting my highlights re-done anytime soon.

Take a look at this picture of my roots. I wanted to get a shot of them in natural light but since it is dark outside currently I had to take the picture in my bathroom, and the lighting isn't the best but you can see how well my roots are blended for over 10 weeks since my colour. Even my hairstylist was shocked! I wish I had thought to take before pictures so I could show you just how much of a difference this product has made but I had no idea the product would work this well so I wasn't planning on doing a blog post about it.

I know that MakeupByTiffanyD has mentioned it in a video but I just had to get on here and share this with all of you! It's definitely worth trying out!


** I have no affiliation with John Frieda and I am not being paid to do this review. This is just simply a personal review on this product, which I purchased from Walmart with my own money. It may not work the same for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment