Friday, April 8, 2011

Bronzer!
It's finally getting warm again and that has got me thinking about bronzer! We all want to have the Kim Kardashian Glow, don't we? I love losing the foundation come summer and only wearing bronzer and blush on my face! (and of course a bit of concealer ;))

Here is my guide on bronzer's that I have tried so far. I'll show you one good drugstore bronzer and one high-end bronzer as well as a few bronzers that I think you should avoid.


THE GOOD:


High-end: NARS Laguna
I love this bronzer! It gives you the perfect shade of bronze and it is not too shimmery! I love how it makes you look really tanned and not orange at all. The only problem is that it's around $40, which is quite pricey for a bronzer.


Drugstore: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster:


This bronzer is a little bit more expensive than some bronzers at the drugstore but does not leave that awful orange look on your skin and it also doesn't oxidize throughout the day like some do. It's also Physician's Formula which means it is made with nautral products that won't irritate your skin. I have also heard that NYC's sunny is a great drugstore bronzer, but I am yet to try it!


THE BAD:


I haven't tried too many high-end bronzers so I don't have any to add here but I do have a few drugstore bronzers that I do not like.

Physician's Formula Organic wear™ 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

This bronzer did not show up on my skin, it was the same colour as my foundation. It also has a smell that I can't describe which really bothered me throughout the day.


Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow

I love this product, but not as a bronzer. It is far too shimmery to put all over your face but it makes for a good eyeshadow and also on the apples of your cheeks as a highlight, which looks great in pictures!

Rimmel Natural Bronzer

It's very inexpensive at $4.00-$6.00 but this bronzer was very orange on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment