Monday, November 18, 2013

The Original Instyler - my favourite hair tool of all time

The Original Instyler - my favourite hair tool of all time



I don't think I have ever talked about this before, not even on my YouTube channel! I'm not sure how this is something I never mentioned, since I definitely post hair tutorials & I do monthly favourites videos! Either way, The Instyler has been my hair secret for years!

They say you can straighten and curl your hair with this but my favourite way to style my hair with this is to use it on second or third day hair to refresh my blowout. I'm not sure about you, but when I wake up in the morning my hair looks like I have ran through a jungle lol You would never know that it was styled the day before.

This is a screencap from one of my older videos but it shows how I style my hair. I like it to be flipped in and out, if that makes any sense;

The Instyler is perfect for making my hair do exactly what I want it to do! It also has three heat settings;

I use the hottest setting because my hair is really thick and I find that it works best with the highest or second highest setting.

I have been using this for about 3 or 4 years now and I don't think I could live without it.

Product Break-down
Price: $99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond
Heat settings: 3 settings - goes up to 410° F / 210° C

Pros: 
- Smooths out hair
- Creates an amazing 'flip' to the hair
- Styles hold all day

Cons: 
- Can be difficult to get used to using, but once you learn it is very easy!
- Doesn't straighten hair the way the commercial claims
- Difficult to curl hair with it

Final Thoughts:
If you are looking to create a 'blow out' look to your hair this tool is perfect! You can fix up a previous days hair look or create the look of a blow out in minutes! This is a unique tool that makes your hair look beautiful! I recommend the Instyler.

Have you tried the original Instyler? Did you like it? Have you tried any of the new versions of the Instyler?

*This product was purchased by me with my own money years ago. I have no association with the Instyler company of products.







No comments:

Post a Comment