Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More natural home & beauty products?

More natural home & beauty products?

I recently picked up Jessica Alba's new book, The Honest Life, and I have been obsessed! I am no where near done reading it but it has really inspired me to start living a more 'natural' life when it comes to the products I am using in my home and on my body.

I know that she has her own brand of products called The Honest Company and I have been debating ordering some of them to try out. She sells anything from handsoaps, to laundry detergent, to shampoo and even baby products!

I've also been looking into more natural makeup products as well but ones that I have purchased in the past haven't always worked the best.

Another issue with using more 'natural' products is that a lot of companies will claim to be 'natural' or 'eco' when really they are still hiding harmful products in their products.

Have you tried any natural makeup, body or home products? What are some of your favorites? I'd love to know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment