Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne in 'Black'

Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne in 'Black'

Hey guys!

I haven't updated in a few days because I have been really sick. I have a really bad cold and no voice, which has made life interesting! Since I can't film I decided I would write a blogpost :)

So in my October 2013 favorites video I mentioned my new purse. It is a Kate Spade bag. I have only ever owned a Kate Spade phone case before but I have always loved the style and sophistication of Kate Spade products. I was lucky enough to find my bag at Winners (a store like Marshall's -  they are actually owned by the same company!) This bag is no longer available at Kate Spade stores so I was lucky to find it at Winners and it was also a bit cheaper. It is called the Kate Spade Gold Coast Maryanne in 'Black'

Here are some photos of the bag:


 I just love the sparkly gold polka dots!

Here is my 'What's in my bag' video if you are curious about what I carry in it or how much it fits! (which is a lot for a small bag!)



What bag are you loving?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy! You scored an awesome deal with that Kate Spade bag; So cute! I just watched your empties video you posted and I loved it. I really enjoy all of your videos - As always, I look forward to the next one!!(:

    ReplyDelete