Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashion Fave: Roots Village Flat Bag in 'Africa'

Fashion Fave: Roots Village Flat Bag in 'Africa'


I just recently purchased a completely different purse than I have ever used before. I've always had medium size purses, my favourites being coach bags until just recently I decided to purchase a completely different type of bag, one that would be much smaller and easier to walk around with.

The problem with me is that the bigger the bag, the more I put in it, the heavier it gets! I decided to check out Roots original flat bag in a rugged brown leather. I find this bag so convenient, just big enough for my important things. All I keep in there is my wallet, my iPhone, a tide to go stick, my sunglasses, some advil and a lip balm. There is still some room for extra things but that's all I really need in there. It has been so nce carrying around something so light that I can wear accross my body. I can also toss it in my big work bag and only bring it along when I go out for lunch, etc! I highly suggest picking one up if you had ever considered it.

The price is a little bit high at $138CAD but just wait for a sale to come along, as Roots has pretty good sales :)

No comments:

Post a Comment