Wednesday, May 14, 2014

imPRESS nails!

imPRESS nails!

Hey guys!

I got my second VoxBox earlier this week and I was so excited to receive it! This time the brand was imPRESS, the press-on nail brand.

At first I wasn't too excited about the product since I've never had great experience with fake nails, especially press-on nails, but these really surprised me!

I wasn't in love with the patterns that I received but I loved the way they looked! I'll definitely be purchasing some plain nails for the summer, I think they are perfect for a nice event!

They arrived in a cute little box from Influenster with two different prints and the VoxBox explanation card;

I decided to try out the pink ones since they were more my style. They were very easy to apply but I didn't but right side against my nail bed as shown on the box, oops! It definitely helps to read the directions fully before applying them! ;)


Overall I really think that they are a great product! They really surprised me with their lasting power! I have had them on for over 24-hours now and they are still going strong! I will definitely be purchasing a few plain-coloured sets!

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts on them?

**DISCLAIMER: These imPRESS nails were provided to me for free from Influenster in my VoxBox but as always, all opinions are my own. I am not paid to do this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment