Monday, April 14, 2014

My Spring Fashion : How to style a jean jacket!

My Spring Fashion : How to style a jean jacket!

Hey guys!

I was walking around the mall yesterday when I realized how many people are wearing jean jackets these days! They are in almost everyone's closets, whether you bought them back when they were cool in the 90's or you are keeping up with the current trends.

I'm going to show you three outfits I have made up to suit a jean jacket

Outfit One: Casual

This outfit is perfect for going out during the day or out for dinner with girlfriends! It's so cute and stylish yet still comfortable and it gives the appearance of a laid back but put together look.


Jean Jacket: Bluenotes
Top: Joe Fresh
Necklace: Gift
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Gift
Earrings: House of Harlow (Gilt: http://bit.ly/1nhsekc)
Jeggings: Aeropostale
Flats: Walmart
Outfit Two: Flirty & Cute!

This outfit is perfect for those hot spring days or a date night! The flowiness of this skirt makes it super girly and cute! You could add heels to this look if you want but I think it looks best with some plain flats!

 Jean Jacket: Bluenotes
Tank: H&M
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Watch: FCUK
Earrings: Guess
Skirt: Rebel Sugar (Winners)
Flats: Walmart

Outfit Three: Comfy but Cute!

This outift is probably my favourite! I have looked everywhere for the perfect maxi dress and this one is it, although I will have to get it hemmed as I am short lol Either way, I can't wait to wear this during the spring/summer! Maxi dresses are so comfortable yet they still make you look put together!

 Jean Jacket: Bluenotes
Necklace: Aldo
Earrings: Guess
Maxi Dress: Pink Rose (Winners)


Which outfit is your favourite?

p.s. I also posted a video on my channel featuring these outifts, if you want to see them live:

http://youtu.be/WTpUiJSNIeI



No comments:

Post a Comment