Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nicole by OPI - Carrie Underwood collection (Review and Swatches)

Nicole by OPI - Carrie Underwood collection (Review and Swatches)

Hey guys!

I was at my local drugstore the other day and came accross the Carrie Underwood collection from Nicole by OPI! I am the BIGGEST Carrie Underwood fan and I love me some nail polish so I had to pick up a bottle. I am a huge nail polish hoarder so I decided to only pick up the signature colour, 'Carrie'd Away'. Unfortunately my drugstore didn't have the entire line :(


As you can see in the photo, the colour is so pigmented and gorgeous! This was honestly the easiest glitter polish I have EVER applied! It went on so opaque. I think it'll probably take forever to get off though but I will worry about that in a few days! ;)

I'm going to go back and pick up a few more colours and I'll be sure to update with my thoughts on them too :)

Have you tried any colours from this line?



No comments:

Post a Comment