Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review & Swatches; Maybelline Baby Lips

Review & Swatches; Maybelline Baby Lips



Product: Maybelline Baby Lips
Where to buy: Walmart, Drug stores, anywhere they sell Maybelline Products
Price: $3.99-$6.99 CAD

I recently picked up a few of the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms. These are meant to be a moisturizing lip balm, not a lip stick. They have 2 lip balms with no colour and 4 with colour. I wasn't looking for a lip balm with no colour so I only picked up the coloured balms. I absolutely love these! They have the perfect amount of moisture and the colours are really nice and quite pigmented! Here are the colours I picked up;

Pink Punch
A very pigmented hot pink, I love this colour!







Cherry Me
This colour appears as a dark hot pink colour, even though it is red in the tube. This is actually my favourite of the three, I love the way this colour looks with blue eyes!





Peach Kiss
This one is the least pigmented out of the three but is a good every day lip balm colour.





If you have been thinking of trying these out, I definitely recommend them! They are new though so they may not be in all stores yet. I found mine at Walmart.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment