Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review; Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

Review; Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque



I have been loving this hair masque lately. I was hesitant to try it at first since it is quite expensive, but let me tell you, it's worth it. The first time I used it I didn't see a big difference. I was a bit disappointed & was considering returning it. Now that I have used it many more times I am absolutely in love with it!

It makes my extremely damaged hair feel so soft & silky and it also makes the extremely damaged sections of my hair very easy to work with. All you need is enough product to saturate your head of hair, then you massage it into your hair, clip your hair up and wait 7-10 minutes before you rinse it out.

I have also been using the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment before blow drying my hair, which also helps to make my hair even softer. You can also mix in a bit of oil into the masque, which I may try next time.

You have to try this product, whether your hair is damaged or not! Pick up a sample and try it out :) Let me know what you thought of it in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment