Sunday, December 5, 2010

Barry M Lipgloss review

Barry M Lipgloss review

Last year at Christmas my friend Sinead and I decided to do a swap along with our usual Christmas card exchange and she sent me some amazing products that you can only get in the UK. One of the things she had sent to me was this really pretty pastel pink lipgloss from Barry M.

I don't know why I decided to use it the other day but I just fell in love with it all over again! It's not too sticky and it smells really good, like strawberries :) Thanks again, Sinead!



I'm not sure what the name of it is, as it only has a number 4 on it where the name would usually be but after looking on the Barry M website I believe it is called 'Pastel Pink' which would make sense lol

Here is a picture of it on:



Make sure to check out Sinead's blog at http://www.ditzymakeup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment