Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Eat Clean Diet

The Eat Clean Diet


I bought these two books today and have decided to make a lifestyle change. I have heard many good things about these books and decided to finally take the plunge. What this book is is a new way of eating, not so much a diet but a lifestyle. Basically you only eat healthy things that are completely natural and not man-made at all. So goodbye chips, dips, anything packaged and anything pre-prepared.

This is going to take a lot of commitment and hard work to figure out what I can/want to eat each day but I know I will start feeling much better because of it. It's great as well because the website has a forum you can join to stay motivated along with many other women who are also doing this!

My goal is not to lose weight, but to start living a healthier life. Along with this I am also going to start exercising. I'll keep you up-to-date on how it's going, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm glad I came across this posting. I have Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Book and after reading this you made me want to re-read it. On my blog, I've dedicated the month of October to exercising. Thanks for the inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, glad it helped you! :)

    ReplyDelete