Sunday, December 27, 2009

TAG: December - Whats in my makeup bag?

TAG: December - Whats in my makeup bag?

I often wonder what products people are using on a day-to-day basis so today I'm going to show you guys what I have been using daily this month.

FACE:

Foundation: MUFE Mat Velvet +
I actually just started using this foundation and I am loving it! It goes on very smooth with great coverage and it is matte but very blend-able! I was scared to purchase this thinking it would be 'too matte' but it's a great liquid foundation. It looks very natural and not shiny whatsoever, so I'm loving it!

Blush: MAC Blush in Desirous
I received this blush in a swap about 6 months ago and never really used it. One day in November I pulled it out and decided to use it and have loved it ever since! It's such a nice pink color to make your cheeks stand out without looking too dramatic!

EYES:

Primer: Too-Faced Shadow Insurance
I've been using this the entire year and I love it! Urban Decay's primer potion does do a better job when it comes to creasing but it dried my eyelids out :( Too-faced's primer does a great job too though, thank god!

Eyeshadow: Anything MAC!
I've been going through a stage where I love my MAC eye shadows again! I've been using mulch and moth brown a lot lately!

Liquid Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black (pencil form, not wand form)
I was using L'Oreal's Lineur Intense for almost the entire year until they changed the brush :( Revlon's has been working wonders though and I actually prefer it to L'Oreal's now!

Pencil Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay in Black
This will always be my HG eyeliner! So smooth and pigmented and does not run like so many other eyeliners do!

Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast
You can't go wrong with this mascara! I love volume and this makes my eyelashes so noticeable and takes almost no time to apply!

LIPS

Lipstick: MAC lipstick in Snob or Hue
Snob is a bright pink and Hue is a nudey-pink, so it basically depends how I'm feeling that day but I love them both!

Lipgloss: Bonnebell in Creampop
I have used this since highschool and I still love it! Such a nice pink color :)

Lip Conditioner: MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish
Such a beautiful pink color, and it helps my dry lips stay moisturized! I love the pigmentation of this product, it almost looks like you are wearing a lipstick/gloss! Sorry, it was limited edition with the Hello Kitty launch but check your local CCO just incase! :)



I hope you guys found this helpful! If you have any questions or want a more in-depth review of any of the products please comment and let me know! :)

Happy Sunday! xox

1 comment:

  1. I have a "COLORSTAY LIPCOLOR #22 Raisin, 1.7g, worn down to the nub and I've been looking for a replacement in store for quite awhile. It's perfect in texture, staying power, and color for my skin. Thought I'd check here to see if it's still in production. It's the thinner, longer stick than usual, almost 12 cm. long. Please tell me it's still in production? Please, please!! Cj

    ReplyDelete